I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Tuesday 10 March 2009

wishes


i've changed my socks three times today. the first time was when i got home from school, i was soaking wet. the second time was after i went to the local store to buy some snacks, i was walking with a whole lake in my shoe. the third time was when i was putting on socks to go over to Mias place, i realized that my socks didn't match so i had to put on a new pair.

i hate this day. i detest this day. i loathe this day.
it's snow everywhere, it's all white. it's constantly snowing and it's slippery everywhere. i fell when i was going down our two steps outside the door. my feet has been wet and cold all day and the wind is blowing all the snow right in my face when i'm walking.

the only thing that i really love about this day is that it's desperate housewives at 9 p.m and that i have peanut rings here, right beside me. and that i'm playing amy mcdonalds cd (and have been for a few hours, i'm inlove with it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment