I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Monday 9 March 2009

sugar

hi, im back.
as i wrote, i went to stockholm on thursday, came back home yesterday. on thursday i ate at a restaurant with my father and my sister, drank wine and then i went to nalen to see timo. it was great but sadly it was just timo and hans, patric niels and joel wasn't there, but it was still wonderful! timo is the greatest, i really adore him. i love him.
friday we went to a suburb to stockholm to party and then we continued to a bar/pub-thing in the city. saturday we went to the same place. yesterday i was soooo tired and worn out, uh. poor me. (no, i know - i have only myself to blame)

this morning i went to the hospital and then to school. now i have to study and i'm really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment