I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Wednesday 11 March 2009

army

i'm writing a paper, homework, right now. it's about downloading and i have to send it in today. almost done.. in my paper i'm against downloading and my arguments are that if everybody would download illegal online, the artists won't make any money and will not be able to produce more albums and the music will stop renew. but in real life i can't really say that i'm totally against it - i see both good and bad things with downloading. downloading makes everybody able to enjoy music.

tomorrow we're going on a trip to uppsala university with the school. i'm gonna stay there and take the bus o alex and stay there 'til sunday. i have to finish my paper now and pack my bag, then tidy up my room and after that i'm gonna take a bath with our new shower gel that smells like cacao.

No comments:

Post a Comment