I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Thursday 7 May 2009

29 days to graduation

the walks around the river are lovely these days. its sunny but not so warm that you get too swetty. but today it started to rain when i was half way around.. fortenatly there was just a few raindrops and the rain began for real when i had alredy gotten home.

tomorrow we have a national test in english. listening and reading. im gonna go down to the local store to buy some apples or something, to bring with me to the test. that way i can concentrate better and my energy will stay up. or maybe i'll buy a fruitsallad in the cafeteria tomorrow? hm.. yes, that sounds better. but what if they dont have any that early in the morning? uh. now i dont know what im gonna do. no, if they dont have any, i'll ask doran to fix me one.
yes, then i have more time to tidy up my room. which i'll start doing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment