I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Sunday 10 May 2009

26 days to graduation

yesterday i did som scrapbooking. but i couldn't find my camera so i don't have any pictures. they will come later. and i found some pearls i didn't know i had, so now i'm gonna make some more bracelets. as soon as i find some threads.
i saw the butterfly effect last night. i thought it was gonna be a really bad movie, but it was honestly a very interesting and good movie. a little bit strange though. i have a few unanswered questions. but i guess they will never be answered.

today we are going down to the river to fish. my sister is convinced that she will get salmons. i'm going with her to watch. it's probably gonna be amusing, hah.
and i have to study today. tomorrow i have to hand in a detailplanning about a lesson i'm having for my class. and i don't really know how to write a detailplanning. i have to search on google for instructions or something.
how am i supposed to have time to do everything that i'm going to do today? i'm going to do my pilates soon and after that i'm going to start the detailplanning. when my mom gets home, we are going to practice some driving and then we are going down to the river. after that i have to take a bath and then i want to color a little bit. well, i have to be effective and not spend time here, in front of the computor. by 6 p.m i'm gonna watch one tree hill, and then gossip girl. at 9 p.m there's a movie on tv that i want to see. hah, i shouldn't plan my days after the tv, i know.
well, now i'm gonna do my pilates.
later!

1 comment:

  1. tack! just nu är det bara en hobby, men jag tror att jag ska börja sälja porträtt via bloggen till folk som är intresserade :)

    ReplyDelete