I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Thursday 14 May 2009

22 days to graduation

today my hair is curly like carrie bradshaws!
when i got home from school today, i fell asleep. then i woke up and ate dinner, and fell asleep again! haha. so i've been sleeping pretty much the whole afternoon.
we finished our banderole today and hung it up, but i forgot to take a picture so i'll do that tomorrow and show it to you. it's really cool!
now i have this big crave to watch pretty woman and eat ben and jerry's! but i don't have the money to but icecream, poor me.

how often do you read blogs? and which blogs do you read?
i read friends blogs, a few of swedens biggest blogs, "fashion toast" and "the sartorialist" pretty much every day.

now i'm gonna finish my religion-work and send it to my teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment