I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Tuesday 26 May 2009

10 days to graduation

Went to school at 8 today. stood outside the classroom until 8.05 and then I left when no one came.. Sat down by a computor and later I heard that at 8.10 the lesson had begun. huh.
Had a second lesson at 12.20 so before that Henke and I went to McDonalds to eat brekfast and then I bought haircolor, Chocolate.
The next lesson was about the election that's happening at June 7th. But me and my mom are going to pre-vote on thursday. The lady that talked during our lesson was really boring and since I alredy know who I'm gonna vote for, I went home instead.
Changed my clothes and went out back to join my mother in her task to get tanned, haha.

Now I only have three lessons left in school! Swedish tomorrow, swedish and athletics on friday. Which means I'm free on thursday! Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment