I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Thursday 23 April 2009

nails

i've been absent for two days now..
yesterday we got our graduationhats, finally! i bought some new stuff.. fabrics and so. started on a skirt for my little sister and another skirt for myself. and made some bracelets. and earings.
today i slept 'til two o'clock. then i made some more bracelets.. i've made 13 bracelets during these two days, and two pair of earings. and i have 7 bracelets that i have started on, but not finished.i was planning on posting pictures of everything, but i can't find the transfering-wire.. i'll look for it tomorrow.

this day has been awful. i'm feeling dead. no, not dead.. it hurts. but the pain comes and goes, and sometimes i don't feel a thing - like i'm dead. and i miss my little siblings soo much. it honestly hurt, really bad, in my heart when i think about it. and i get trouble breathing. they mean the world to me - and i just wish i could show that to them. this day is the worse day in a long time. i can't describe how i feel but it's days like this that really brings me down and that puts all bad thoughts into my brain. god, i hate my depression. why can't i live a normal life and be happy? i would give almost anything to get out of this hell and get rid of all my bad thoughts and feelings. you have no idea..

well, now i've missed almost the whole episod of criminal minds. i'm going to make myself a cup of tea and then i'm going to finish my gossip girl-book. (yes, i love the gossipgirl-books!)
tomorrow i have to go to school. after school i'm going to go home, clean up my room and then sleep the whole day off. yes - i'm in a really bad spot right now. and i don't think anyone really knows, except for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment