I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Tuesday 14 April 2009

banderole

i'm kind of disappointed. i had made us a deal so we would get it for atleast half price, i offered to create the picture myself if everybody just would send me their pictures (i even had the camera with me for those who wanted me to take the picture so they wouldn't have to send me one) and what happens? i don't get the money, no one sends me their photos and no one even bother to get in touch with me to tell me.. i even spent over a hour searching for cartoons on google for those who wanted me to do so instead of they sending me pictures. i'm honestly sad, disappointed and a bit angry.
i offered to fix EVERYTHING, take their pictures, find the cartoons for them, put it together.. all they had to do was to give me the money - and we all agreed on giving me the money. but no, they wanted to email me the pictures and they have had SIX days to do it! six whole days. two guys told me that i had to take their pictures and fix their things, and i did. the rest was supposed to email me before yesterday and no one did. last night i even said to myself that i would give them two more hours, then the time had to be up because it would take atleast two hours to put the big picture together. and i didn't even get the money transfered into my account!
ooooh, im so irritated. but now i feel a little bit better, now that i have it out of my system! hah

2 comments:

  1. Jag gör som du, finns inte zero så funkar det med light....men jag hoppar över vanlig cola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fyfan för folk. Vad elakt att du behövt lägga ner tid och energi på något som inte kom till användning :/

    ReplyDelete