I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Sunday 1 March 2009

stuck


my mom bought me this scarf. i absolutely love it! the colors, the stripes, wiho! lovely.

my sisters were so cute when i got home today. they hugged me several times and said they'd missed me. my youngest sister even told me she'd missed our fights, haha!
now i'm feeling a bit nauseous.. watching cold case and waiting for special victims unit to start. yes, i love that show.

i want to have a day to do just what i want. a day with no stress, just calm. reading magazines, drawing, painting, listening to music, looking at old photographs, lighting candles, playing the guitar, do lots of creative things. those days can only be on the weekend.. and the next to weekends i'm busy - away from home. in three weeks, then i'll have saturday and sunday to myself. then i'll have two computer- tv- and phone-free days. atleast i'll try. i think that's necessary. i'm gonna delete some blogs from my list too, it's becoming obsessive to read them all the time. uh.
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment