I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Wednesday 25 February 2009

times

hi
i have to tell you.. today, when i took lina for a walk through the woods, there was this little dog coming towards us. i took lina deeper in to the trees to avoid the meeting. calmed her down, got her to sit and thought everything was going great. until .. she starst pulling the leash and going towards the poor little dog. i held on as good as i could (she's a very big dog and .. well, i just dont have any muscles) but she pulled to hard. i fell on the ground that was covered with 3 dm snow and she draged me for about a meter until she stopped. there i was, lying on the ground completely covered in snow! it took me a while to get up because she was barking and couldn't stand still. anyway, everything went well, she didn't caught the other dog.. and we continued our walk. haha.

what else have i done..? hum. i printed out some pictures yesterday, with some help from my boyfriend so i glued them into my album today. and when i took a shower, i tried to shave my legs.. yes, i tried. it didn't go very good. i cut myself on the leg and even on my finger! i can't belive it. how could i cut my finger!? a really long cut aswell. so now i'm wearing two snoopy-plasters. hah, really cute.

last night i started crying. i didn't want to wait for the pregnancytest to come with the post any longer so we went down to the store and bought one instead. and guess what - our luck has returned. the test was negative! i was really worried but now i can relax again. but the tests that i ordered are still coming home tomorrow. i guess i'll test again just to be sure. now my only concern is.. why am i feeling sick? i'm nauseous almost all the time, i've got a fever and a big headache..

now i'm gonna read my elle magazine and put on some socks!

2 comments:

  1. Hej! Just nu kan man vinna underbara smycken från Pandia på min sida! (värde 600 kr!)

    Kolla gärna in:
    http://www.jessi.se/2009/february/tavla-om-smycken-fran-pandiase.html

    Ha en jättebra dag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. min fis<333 saknar dig!!

    ReplyDelete