I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Tuesday 24 February 2009

cheers


el jem, tunisia. picture taken june -08

this night was terrible. i fell asleep late probably around 2 a.m after spending several hours complaining about my stomach aking. when i finally fell asleep.. it didn't last long. i woke up 5 times during the night, having akes all over my body, and beeing pushed into the wall by my beloved boyfriend, hah.
then at 9 a.m he woke up realizing he had overslept. woke me up in anger, asking me why i didn't wake him up. huh? why should i wake him up when i'm asleep and he's the one thats going to work?
fell back asleep as he went to work and then at 11 a.m i woke up again.. damn. i wanted to wake up early today. well, went down and ate brekfast, then took a long walk through the woods with Lina, his dog. then i tried to print out pictures to put in my album but without success.. have to wait until 7 p.m when alex gets home so that he can help me.

i've got the feber again. i made some hot chilisauce for lunch, hoping it would clear out the cold from my body but i guess it didn't work. well, lucky i have springbreak so it doesn't matter if i'm ill and stays in bed all day.
now i'm waching friends on tv.. even though i saw this episode last night. waiting for hannah montana to start on disney channel. - yes, i love that show even though i'm almost 20 years old, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment