I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Wednesday 21 January 2009



this is yesterdays paintings. i'm really satisfied with the one of my dad, in gray. i think it looks just like him. i'm pretty sure it does.
me and mia were great today in school. finished our scienseproject and we're almost done with another one too. right now i'm wrighting om another schoolwork and it's pretty much only one thing left to do this work, another wrighting thing. that i'll do tomorrow on our very long break (about two hours).
i bought two books today, for about £1 each. a real catch! i have to tidy up my room today so i find that book i have to return to the library! important. after that i'll probably paint a little bit. i love my new pencils! i absolutely adore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment