I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Tuesday 13 January 2009

spin


linen h&m, dress from mom's closet, big scarf thailand


yesterday my sewingmachine broke. i was working on a bag when all the sudden everything started to sound wierd and the thread was really strange, it looked like i've been knitting or something insted of just being a straight line of thread. annnoying 'cause i wanted to finish the bag and i have no idea what's wrong with the sewingmachine.. i've cleared out under, where the underthread is, but it didn't help. i am in the need of somebody handy who can fix it for me!

answer me this, if it all started with big bang, what existed before big bang? i know, little particles circulating around, but how did they get there? what existed before that? and if everything began at one point, what was it like before that? and how did that get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment