I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Sunday 11 January 2009

scrapbook


tshirt ginatricot, letherjacket new yorker


this day began with a call from my mother, telling me to get up. i picked up my homework and began reading about .. well, actually i'm not really sure. all i know is that i have a test tomorrow and a whole chapter i was supposed to read and i'm not done yet.
i watched to satc-movie again today. it's lovely and i can't get enough! and oh, i made the best lemonsalad ever today! with carrots, salad, lemon and cottage cheese. i swear, it tasted like heaven. after my late lunch a took a nice relaxing bubblebath and lighted some candles. i love to bath, it's a good way to relax and think - and think is someting i often do.
tomorrow it's school again, nine o'clock. not something i look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment