I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Sunday 18 January 2009

kick



my new shoes are pretty and i think i love them. it's kind of a little crush. not like the crush you feel for a person, more of a proud crush. proudness over the owning of the thing you have a crush at/for.
now i'm just rambling.

today, me and alex woke up late, wich was a little bit sad 'cause he went home today. we had a good weekend, the best one in a long time. we went shopping, went to the cinema, took baths, played games, watched movies and layed in bed just holding each other. i loved this weekend. and i really love that boy!

tomorrow it's school again, an i'm actually looking forward to it - but only a little bit.

uhm, to be honest, the reason is mostly because i'm gonna take a big, big piece of paper with me home. i need it to 'scrapbook' some things.
right now there is a film about an airplane that's(was?) going to burst into the world trade center. it started ten minutes ago and i think i'm gonna shut down my computer and watch it now. or i'll leave the computer on, hah, most likely i'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment