I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.

Thursday 15 January 2009

haze



yesterday i spent most of my day in bed. today i didn't feel well so i skipped school. i bought thai sushi for lunch (sushi and thaifood) and ate it in bed. lovely. my dad gave me some money today, so i think i'm gonna buy a bag and a dress or a pair of shoes. But that will have to wait until tomorrow after school. Now i really have to clean up this mess i've got in my room - it looks like i had a robbery or something!
tonight i'll have a real tv-evening with chocolatepudding! yummie.

i bought two shirts today. one dark green (almost black) and one white and grey-checked. and the price? about £4 for both of them together.

1 comment:

  1. Sushi, Maze, Sashimi, Nems..., I'm hungry. Enjoy these foods !

    ReplyDelete